- Added Chicken Jockeys
- Consist of a Baby Zombie riding and controlling a Chicken
- Because the Zombie is riding a Chicken, it cannot take fall damage
- As it is a Baby Zombie it will not burn up if exposed to daylight
- Extremely rare – every Baby Zombie spawned has a very small chance of spawning as a Chicken Jockey
- One click broadcasting to Twitch.tv 
- Microphone can be recorded too.
- Chat integration in the game. 
- Several new settings
- Twitch Broadcast Settings
- Quality, Framerate, Bandwidth, Send Metadata, Mic Volume, System Volume and Compression
- Twitch Chat Settings
- New Mojang splash screen – logo is now red instead of red-orange, has 2 square corners, and the rounded corners are rounder. The text is black instead of orange, the font weight is lighter (bold instead of black), and the face appears to be a custom hybrid of Insignia and Code Pro.
- The Sharpness enchantment now affects the “attack damage” attribute.
- Minecraft Realms servers now have an icon which is the face of the owner’s skin
|Fixed 38 Bugs: [hide]
- MC-107 – Potion of night vision: total blackout
- MC-190 – Misaligned textures on south and east faces for non-full blocks
- MC-2488 – The Unicode font is illegible in fullscreen mode
- MC-5002 – Some texts can’t be translated in a language file
- MC-11129 – Unicode font text shadow in fullscreen mode
- MC-12413 – Furnace GUI – “full” arrow texture always drawn on leftmost column
- MC-12964 – Server performance issue: Chunk coordinates use a bad hash function
- MC-14323 – Minimising other windows open, resizes Minecraft window
- MC-16259 – Enchantments not showing stats in tooltip.
- MC-23132 – Click or right-click stuck on OS X
- MC-26102 – OS X Fullscreen is not supported
- MC-29469 – Unable to take screenshot in GUI or active chat line
- MC-30300 – Minecraft Mac Command Key Glitch
- MC-30527 – Achievement “Adventuring Time” does not work
- MC-30537 – Flower duplication glitch
- MC-31006 – Adventuring Time — list of visited biomes resets on login
- MC-31388 – Right clicking a flower pot that has certain plants in it while holding another plant replaces the one in the flower pot with the one you’re holding
- MC-31622 – Wrong render distance beyond 8 and more chunks settings.
- MC-32295 – Glitchy item borders with Mipmapping and Anisotropic Filtering activated
- MC-33035 – Loading text in Polish (and other languages with Unicode font) isn’t showing properly
- MC-34573 – Font file of Unicode Page C2 (Korean) shows character ‘숼’(U+C23C) at the position of ‘쉴’(U+C274)
- MC-35617 – Cactus has incorrect inventory image
- MC-35643 – Items with enchantment effect cause blocks and potion effects indicator to not render
- MC-35658 – Water too transparent?
- MC-35797 – Background Rendering Issues When Picking Up Enchanted Items / Caption of containers white
- MC-35856 – Multiple Background Songs Playing At One Time / Automatic music overlap
- MC-35897 – Damaged armor, tools & weapons placed in certain inventory slots cause other slots to go black
- MC-36159 – Graphical glitch on beacon effects in inventory screen.
- MC-36329 – Rendering glitch when looking at river through stained glass
- MC-36383 – Translucent parts of stained glass not visible in 3rd person mode
- MC-36395 – Weird rendering of transparent blocks on the 0-axis
- MC-36482 – Upon exiting (shift click) minecart, the range and criteria is drastically off, up to 8 blocks away
- MC-36705 – Block held in 3rd person rendered incorrectly
- MC-36772 – Enchanted items have big enchant around whole item
- MC-37106 – All the textures are flipped/mirrored on north/east sides of blocks
- MC-40255 – Falling Invisible slime causes “blue screen”
- MC-41135 – Players become invisible+immune for PvP damage, after being killed and relogging instead of respawning
- MC-41165 – SetSlot packet can no longer set item under cursor
- MC-41508 – Hopper: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not a JSON Object: “